Saturday

Journal Your Way to Healing with Founder of Domestic Violence Resource Center

You heard people journal in order to bring about peace of mind, healing, coordinate their vision, re-charge, find a way to cope in the meantime, and more!  Are you journaling?  If not, you may want to start, so many people feel uplifted, focused and ready to begin their lives anew when they journal!  

Shepherd's Door, a resource center for victims of domestic violence, founder, Linda Offray says, "I have been journaling for 20 years."  She goes on, "I started journaling when I completed ministry school and began to work in ministry.  The Spirit of God begin to show me so much through visions and dreams.  So I began to write down what the spirit spoke to me.  It didn't matter what time of the day, I would just grab something and start writing.  I wanted to keep a record of what God was showing me as well as speaking to me."  She adds that she always knew what she was receiving was meaningful.  "So when my life manifested good or bad, I would go back to my many journals and there it was God!  He would have already showed me or spoke to my spirit.  So my journals are full of God's manifestations."

The wife and mother says, "I journal my ideas, how my day went, if I was upset about something, goals, marriage, when I was child, etc.  For me, journaling is healing and liberating.  It set me free when I started writing and I feel a release afterward."

When it comes to affirmations, Linda shares, "I believe words have power!  Therefore, I speak positive affirmations and many things in my life has been manifested.  I feel anything you constantly say you become.  So I teach it is very important that your words are life, prosperity, love, healing, joy, success, etc.  This is my first journal and I am proud to share it with others!  Enjoy writing your affirmations and anything that resonates with you!  Write your thoughts!  Use it in whatever way you choose, I think you won't go wrong!"

Feel free to purchase this creative journal at Amazon.com by clicking the link below: 

Get your copy today!

My Affirmation Journal

No comments:

God didn't put you with an abusive mate. Your flesh did.