Friday

Why God? Cold, Uncaring Partners

You learn from the best of them growing up.  You know how to get along with some of the most vicious people, both male and female, because you were trained by them.  But little do you know later in life that you just might end up in a relationship with someone who reminds you of the same people you grew up with or even yourself. 

You don't consider yourself to be mean, cold, and hot-tempered like the one you attracted, but spend enough time with him or her, and they will test you in ways you thought you could never be tested!

I realized my mistakes a long time ago, but I honestly hoped for the best over and over and over again with each man I dated.  I put off my guarded self, and was deceived into believing the lies of charming men.  The socially sweet and privately cruel ones I talk about in my non-fiction book.  I don't beat around the bush in that guide designed to strengthen women and cause them to be more discerning about all men. 

We have got to do better parents/teachers/counselors/ministers in instructing the younger ones about the kind of men who are out there that don't look mean, but are, that don't act rudely, but are deadly!  No sugar-coating, no covering up who their fathers/uncles/cousins and others really are underneath all their niceties...the cold and uncaring men are among us!  They don't like women as much as they pretend, they use them.  Watch how the cold-bloodied behave around men just like themselves.  These angry men are uncomfortable around their own kind.  It takes one to know one.  They are careful letting people like themselves around their families.

Why God, do we contend with the demons that are within and around these men?  Why not take them all away?  I shudder to know that sometimes being with someone who is cold and uncaring is the only way some women will come to know God.  I'm a witness.

Get the book and send it to someone you care about or read it for yourself!  Socially Sweet, Privately Cruel Abusive Men

Nicholl

No comments:

God didn't put you with an abusive mate. Your flesh did.